3PP Toe Loops - beige
Softly cushioned 3PP Toe Loops support and protect Hammer Toes, overlapping toes and jammed or broken toes. Gently cushions stubbed toes and are great following surgery too. The easy loop & wrap design helps your toes feel better without messy tape!
Toe Loops are available in Narrow or Wide to fit all different sized toes. 100% latex free!
Cushioned relief for Hammertoes, Claw Toes and Overlapping Toes.
The unique cushioning and grip of our foam-lined material makes the 3pp Toe Loops ideal for correcting crooked or rotated toes. Relieves pressure from calluses and abrasions.
- Soft, fully cushioned 3pp Toe Loops secure two toes together to stabilize fractures, correct flexible hammertoes and realign overlapping or crooked toes.
- Lined in thin, dense foam, Toe Loops protect callused toes and relieve pain caused by shoes rubbing on bent hammertoes.
- 3pp Toe Loops have no hard edges or rough straps. Thin enough to wear in any shoe.
- Washable and reusable. Latex free. Can be trimmed for a custom fit.
- Light Control
Caution: Not recommended for those with diabetes or poor circulation. It is recommended that you discuss this splint with your health care provider to determine if it is appropriate for your condition.
Sizing Information - two sizes:
- Narrow Toe Loops measure 7/8" wide (2.2cm) and loop is 1 5/8" long (4.1cm) long and are recommended for the smaller toes.
- Wide Toe Loops measure 1 1/4” wide (3.1cm) and loop is 2 1/8" long (5.4cm) and are recommended for use on the big toe.
Number of reviews: 0